YOUR TRUSTED RESOURCE SINCE 1996
Founded in 1996, Whertec is headquartered in Northeast Florida and services customers throughout the world.
Since June 2014, Whertec is part of the global Castolin Eutectic Group, specialists in coating and welding.
At Whertec, our reputation depends on our ability to protect and enhance the operation of your critical industrial asset. To ensure both, we only employ well-experienced, qualified, and certified experts who work closely with dedicated management teams. Our manpower and equipment can be mobilized anywhere in North America within 24-48 hours. Our industry focus is on power producers, steel manufacturers, paper mills, bio-energy and petrochemical refineries. Whertec has nearly 100 professionals on staff, and we’re constantly adding new talent in order to meet customer demand.
Our established reputation for efficiency and reliability just got stronger with Castolin Eutectic’s product and application expertise. Together, Whertec and Castolin Eutectic offer you the best possible solution for your on-site projects – Trust the reliability experts with your demanding repair or material conservation projects.
INNOVATIVE, CUSTOMIZED SERVICE
Whertec customers count on the reliability and superior performance of our people, our products and our services. Whether we provide services at your site or from our workshop, the commitment to excellence is the same.
You can rely on meticulous project planning, high tech protective coatings, engineering, OEM equipment, management and quality assurance, and quality control inspections. And you will get our best recommendations, options and the benefit of decades of experience every time we’re contracted on a project.
EXPERIENCE, SAFETY, QUALITY AND PLANNING
- A proven track record for improving the reliability of customer process equipment.
- Safety is a key part of our corporate culture. We’ve invested in safety resources and personnel who direct and implement training and reviews year-round.
- Whertec is committed to quality and planning before we initiate service. Every project we do has a quality control plan, which includes our quality insurance inspectors, technicians and our customers. Every project has a QCP (quality control plan) warranty.
- Superior performance of your industrial process equipment – boilers, pressurized vessels, tubes, tanks, and all the rest – is planned and implemented for every project. We engineer each project solution to meet or exceed customer requirements and performance specifications.
- We are constantly acquiring and inventing new technologies, which are customized to each customer application. Whertec is a leader in the application and testing of metal, ceramic and cermet coatings and we are also certified to apply the Arcmelt™ family of materials. Our testing lab and inspectors work independently throughout the industry and are leaders in Whertec’s research and development efforts internationally.
When you hire The Reliability Experts, we work to ensure your budget, schedule and long-term requirements are respected. To do this, we follow this nine phase program.
- Inspection Process
- Recommendations to Customer and Plan Acceptance
- Welding Repair
- Weld Inspections
- Hydrostatic Test
- Coating Process
- Provide Customers with QAQC Documentation
- Customer Acceptance